March 30, 2018

*tea time


Yesterday I saw several brimstone butterflies on my walk. They looked so surreal bright in that still lifeless seeming landscape. Later in the forest I spotted first snowdrops! Finally!

As I am still not able to work in the garden, I use most of my time creating new illustrations and patterns. I'm quite behind with showing everything I made here on my blog.

Yoojin, a creative friend and former blogger, started a new blog called "paper pilea" where she shares her creative adventures and love for snail mail. Feel free to have a look!

And lastly, if I haven't mentioned it already, I created a new Instagram account for my illustration work, because I did not want to mix them with my analogue pictures.

Enjoy the last days of March!

1 comment:

Sandra Dunn said...

Oh I love these illustrations with origami birds!!!